Terms & Conditions
1. All advertising and promotional materials will clearly state that the money and goods are being collected under the authority of this licence.
2. All collections and fundraising activities will be conducted in accordance with the requirements of the Charitable Collections Act 1946, the Charitable Collections Regulations 1947 and any other relevant state and federal laws.
3. All money collected in person under the authority of this licence will be delivered in person to the Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia office, deposited to CFWA through the CFWA website or paid into the following account within 14 days of the fundraiser:
Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia
Account Number: 1192 6780
Reference: your name
- An accurate record of all income and expenses associated with the fundraising activity and copies of all receipts and invoices for all expenses deducted from the income must be kept.
- Cash collections will be counted by a minimum of two people in a secure place, at or immediately after the fundraiser.
- Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia reserves the right to withdraw the authority to fundraise under their Charitable Collections Licence at any time should you fail to meet any of the above conditions. If this authority is terminated, Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia will give written notice. The applicant is required to return all monies, goods, vouchers and other things held by virtue of the authority to Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia within seven days of the notice of the termination.
- Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia will not be held liable for any expenses or costs associated with this fundraiser.
- You are responsible for obtaining any relevant permits, licences and adequate public liability insurance if required.
- No persons under the age of 16 years shall act or be permitted to act as a collector.
- The fundraiser cannot be used for personal or commercial gains and all monies collected may only be distributed to the purpose outlined in this application.
- You agree to act in a professional manner in conducting the fundraiser and to uphold the reputation and values of Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia.
- You must ensure the event is run safely.
- You must not employ the use of unsolicited telemarketing, door-to-door collections or street appeals in connection with your event.
- You may not use the Cystic Fibrosis WA logo without permission from Cystic Fibrosis WA.
- You understand that you are obligated to remit funds raised for Cystic Fibrosis WA within 14 days of the fundraiser concluding, as required by regulation 11(2) of the Charitable Collections Regulations (1947). You understand that if funds are not remitted within this timeframe, Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia will take necessary action to retrieve the funds and inform the Department of Commerce of your actions.